- We will begin shipping trees via UPS in November and continue until April.
- We are a family farm and NOT open for pick up except during Open House Days. We don't have the employees to accommodate visitors except during Open House Days.
- Open House is in November (first four Saturdays in November from 9 to 4 PM). We have many apple trees for sale and apples as well (until sold out).
- Directions to our farm (link active in November only)
- RAFI 2011 Project Recipient (see this remarkable project)
- Watch Lee Calhoun (old southern apple expert) on CBS Morning Show
Open House Events (family friendly)
- Educational, Historical, Convenient for Pick Up, Family Friendly.
Open the FIRST FOUR Saturdays in November from 9 to 4 PM....We will NOT be open the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
DIRECTIONS to the farm(link active in November only)
We expect to have apples for sale during most of the Open House days. Cooking and eating apples, baked goods too!
Bluegrass Band, Highway 61, will play Saturday, Nov. 8, 2014
Orchard Images from the farm